Anyone Fishing Saturday?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Fishing Saturday?...

Got a pass for Saturday, going to try and leave Houston around 9AM and make my way to the Island for fishing... I'll probably trailer it to Pirates and launch there. Anyone wanna meet up for a FWE Yacht Club ??

Forecast shows the southwinds picking up so I'll be along the south shoreline in West Bay... Robalo you down?

I think Unclehandy & Blackbeard might come down too so they'll have the shoalwater. Should be a good day on the water!

Let me know!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I will be there! Need to get my lines wet and tight! Now, who doesnt like 'em wet and tight?

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
      I will be there! Need to get my lines wet and tight! Now, who doesnt like 'em wet and tight?

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
        Damnation...that does sound good. Work sucks, I have Monday and the forecast is for NW 15-25. I can't catch even a break!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Yep, but as I mentioned in an earlier post-you're spota come by and move furniture, paint and work on my boat!!!! Ha ha. I hope to be out-after I pull the dang oil reservoir box out and replace the fuel/water seperator and then re-put back together-hope to do that tonight-and I have to move 3 beds tomorrow (nephew - he's 6'3", 220, and his buddy -aggie-are coming over and I'm giving the aggie my king bed so he'll have a comfy place for his "dates" with sheep in College Station-I think his major is Animal Husbandry, so he really needs that bed) and then move queen upstairs and another queen to where king was and sleeper sofa downstairs-whew-that already wore me out and am outta breath-guess it's time for another cig!! Look for me by State Park near Jam Beach-should be there around 10-11 or 3-5. Jumbile has been working some too, near those dredge spots on east side. Call me, especially if on fish and vice-versa. I also gotta put a reel on my new BILLYSTIX and want to try that thing out-can't wait- so there's another reason to hit the spots. White and red (dang, why couldn't they use UT colors instead of ou) 20' Skeeter with a guy holding a beer. Hope to see and meet you all. Good luck!!!!! Limits to all!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

fishing will be great and everyone will catch limits plus cause I can't go this weekend.

Comment

Gilbert=Good Fishing

Gilbert:

I have a tourney end of May and another June 13-can I pay you to not fish those days?
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'm thinking about going out and trying my luck for a few hours at daybreak. Will let you know if I get into them

Comment

Ill be in the vicinity tomorrow Coe. I'll be in the Majek, call me if you see me or need anything (or if you find fish ). I'll give you a call mid morning.

MM
                  "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

What kind of fishing were yall planing on doin? wading, drifting?
                    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Can't get out tomorrow....Wish I could!
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Got a new trolling motor my butt is staying on the boat

Comment

Coach and myself will be fishing SLP, Christmas and Bastrop. Just look for the Shoalwater.
                          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Animal husbandry, eh? Well, I guess at least they're female sheep....at the "other" college in Austin, it could go either way.

Good luck to you guys Saturday...sure wish I could go. F'ing exam.

Comment

Originally posted by mallardslayer77 View Post
                              Animal husbandry, eh? Well, I guess at least they're female sheep....at the "other" college in Austin, it could go either way.

Good luck to you guys Saturday...sure wish I could go. F'ing exam.

You do know that was last weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X