Chocolate Bayou After a Bad Day at Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Bayou After a Bad Day at Work

NO FISH CAUGHT...however, the bayou took are minds off of a crap day at work.

bouy
    Attached Files

Just getting on the water is relaxing.Catching is a bonus
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

That is what fishing is all about my friend. I was having a crazy day yesterday, so I jumped in my golf cart, went to the surf and fished for an hour. Did not care about catching anything, just needed to get away! Nice pictures!
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Chocolate is tuff right now in the evenings, do to the tides best to be there at dawn patrol.
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          Chocolate is tuff right now in the evenings, do to the tides best to be there at dawn patrol.
          Yep ..... it's definitaly hit or miss, with it leaning to the miss side ....
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

The amount of bait out there was insane. There were smacks, slaps and splashes all around us.

Fish or no fish, I plan to make the after work trips a habit over the next couple of months. I really enjoy fishing out there.

bouy

Comment

Bad day at work sux. Bad day fishing is great!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That id definitely what it is about! Way to get out there!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

yep....love the sunset picture.
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                  X