west bay marsh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• west bay marsh

hit west bay marsh this morning. went solo because my partner couldnt make it today. could have had more fish but its kind of hard to pole and try to get off poling platform and make a cast at the reds i was seeing. anyway i managed to get one undersize to hit my spoonfly. so it wasnt a wasted trip after all. saw lots of slot reds just cruisng around. next time
    Attached Files

good pics
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice red on a fly!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Great report......You need 2 to do that. I can't imagine trying to do it solo. Great to be out though.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Flynut,
          Looks like a good day. Like others said I could not imagine poling and casting. They are challenging enought when done one at a time. Is your maverick green and stopped at the bayou vista gas station this afternoon today? If so that is a sweet ride and beautiful color. I was filling up my shallow sport and taking the wife on a booze cruise this afternoon.

Comment

maverick

yep that was me . had to stop and get a red bull for the ride home. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X