Boat Lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Lift

My 10" flywheel cracked and twisted on my boat lift. Anyone know where to get a flywheel for an old style, fan belted lift? Main shaft for turn screw is 1". Looks like teeth hold flywheel to shaft and prolly a pin similar to shaft on motor drive pulley.
    Thoughts/help?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Maybe Grainger?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Maybe msc or Rex supply

Comment

Grainger has almost anything.Their catologe is like 4" thick.Its an industrial supply so a little high price.

Comment

Jerry,
          there's the Boat Lift place in the blue warehouses across the street from Galveston Wholesale Lumber. Maybe they have what you need?
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
            Jerry,
            there's the Boat Lift place in the blue warehouses across the street from Galveston Wholesale Lumber. Maybe they have what you need?
            x2 jerry call liftmasters Bob evans is running it again hell take good care of you
            Captain Glenn Stevens
            Coastal Guide Service
            www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Spoke to Bob Evans (Liftmasters)-he used to live about 8 houses away. He's gonna come by late this week or early next week and fix it. Nice guy.

thanks ya all!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yeah lift masters is good they maintain ours
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

jerry...talk to stevan up at the marina..they may have some some spare parts you can have.

Comment

Thanks JT. May do that if Bob doesn't show up.

Comment

I use liftmasters as well. Never had a problem.
                      Honk if you love Jesus.
                      Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Working...
                      X