Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on west end decals

hi guys
    happy fishing to all, have some news on decals, as you know i have the west end decal already in color, they will be on coe's rod's they are a little costly so if you want those as i stated in my last post i will have to charge for them but only what they cost me, not in the decal business.
    now for the up date today i recieved the newest westend decals they are just as you see it on the top of the page but they are in gold script or gold letters which ever you choose to call it, i just applied one to a scrap piece of rod, very,very, nice now for the best part if i build you a custom rod and when we are discussing the building of your rod be sure to let me know that you are a member of westend texas and it's """free""" free my friend is a good thing.
    now if you would like to discuss the new"texas waderstix" with the lowprofile guides please give me a call going to run a few out at a bargin price for a few of you to tryout.
    coe your rods are ready to ship and looking awesome dude.maybe i can get a chance to post a photo, i am pretty busy today perhaps sun.
    stix

Checks in mail! T-shirt & Koozie & sticker on there way!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
    X