vibrio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vibrio

Hey everyone, I just heard that a friend on mine is being treated for vibrio and while talking to another friend I found out that a guy from Alvin had it two weeks ago by getting a scratch on the back of his hand landing a fish. I just wanted to remind everyone especially if you have any open cuts or sores. It is really a good idea to keep some peroxide in the boat for those little scraps or scratches we all get while out there fishing. I also wanted to remind everyone to make sure and have whatever medical facility you go to for medical attention test for vibrio. Some medical facilities dont recognize it when they see it. Stay safe.
    El Gallo

Thanks for the heads up & prayers sent for you buddy!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yepp its bad right now with this heat! The man you speak of from Alvin is a real good friend of mine and many others on here his name is James Ausmus I will be having a benefit in the Stanton’s grocery store parking lot selling plates for 10 dollars on Aug.21 come and see us.
      Sorry to hear about your friend.

Here is another thread about Mr.Ausmus.

http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7584
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Very good information. I will pick some up tonight.

I hope your friend comes through safe and sound.

bouy

Comment

Thanks for the reminder..., a close call for your friend.
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Just picked up 2 plates lurefisher and the food was great. Hope the legend makes a fast recovery

Comment

Originally posted by el gallo View Post
              Hey everyone, I just heard that a friend on mine is being treated for vibrio and while talking to another friend I found out that a guy from Alvin had it two weeks ago by getting a scratch on the back of his hand landing a fish. I just wanted to remind everyone especially if you have any open cuts or sores. It is really a good idea to keep some peroxide in the boat for those little scraps or scratches we all get while out there fishing. I also wanted to remind everyone to make sure and have whatever medical facility you go to for medical attention test for vibrio. Some medical facilities dont recognize it when they see it. Stay safe.
              El Gallo
              If some medical facilities won't recognize, how do we
              This stuff really freaks me out especially after being at the beach all afternoon yesterday. Hope those guys get the proper teatment and be well. My prayers out to them....

Comment

Working...
              X