The stupidness continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The stupidness continues

Left the dock this morning at 530am with my 4 guys. Was headed out to the rocks but had to make a quick stop to the Yaght Basin to avoid being electicuted . pretty nasty storm out there this morning right in the middle of the bay. Once everything moved on we made our move the the rocks where we started catching fish right off the bat on a strong incomming. Stayed in one spot for about 2 hours free lining Skrimp. I think we had around 25 Trout there before I made my move to my money spot . Once at the $$$ spot it was pretty easy pickens. My guys finished up there 40 Trout limit then called it quits at 1130. "Showtime" Sholemire was still there when I left putting a whoop'n on them. They ended up with a great day aswell. Free lined Shrimp was the ticket for both of us. If anyone wants to get in on some of this fast and furious action pm or call me, Capt. Clint, or Thomas (Texxan1). All of these guys are FWE members and are on some great fast action right now. This bite is going to hold strong for another good month. Water at the jetties was in great shape this morning.

AQUA PIMP
    Attached Files
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Guys book a trip with Captain Greg today! Better yet, grab a $10 raffle ticket & you could win a trip for 4 people!!

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Dang...Thats Awesome!!!

Comment

I plan on taking My boy out there tomorrow. I hope We get in on the stupidness!!!!!!
        Beandaddy

Comment

WTG Capt. Greg! Very Nice.......Glenn said he saw you out at the Jetties hammering em.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

You did it again Capt.Pimp! Looks like a happy crew!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Yea, I talk to Glenn a little this morning while we were waiting for the weather to clear. He said they hammered them yesterday.

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

They hammered em again today. Lots of Reds, Jacks, Trout, drum etc.....
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Glad to see you two found them again today Greg. I hammered them pretty good with customers yesterday...

We then got into some wicked fun with smacks, sharks and jacks on the jetties.. I saw glenn running around, but not sure where he found his reds since all we could catch was 19"ers
                  Capt. Thomas Barlow
                  281-827-6815
                  www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

Now that is what I am talking about. Very nice Greg, good going out there.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Congrats............that's a real nice mess of some solid trout...
                      " What's good for me ain't necessarily good for the weak minded ."
                      Captain Augustus McCrae

Comment

You are definitely the man!! WTG!!
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

i aint tellin!!!!! LOL i had customers for an aft trip yesterday we had 8 reds to 33 "
                          sp macks THICK ... blk drum and pompano ...had a trip this morning my clients were late (8:30) i was there at 5:30.... we killed em again today lots of the same includiing some trout and a 40 #Jack will post pics later goin to pt aransas this weekend
                          Captain Glenn Stevens
                          Coastal Guide Service
                          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Nice reports Captian's!
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I just had a few beers w/ Glenn and had to look at all those obscene pictures on his little candy *** phone....much more of this **** and im going to put it on the web so youll have have evrey robalo imitaion potlicker in the world as your fishing partner.

ENOUGH....Stop.

Comment

Working...
                              X