First Shot of the Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Shot of the Day.

Over on Texas Bowhunter forums the traditional guys hold a little bragging rights contest each week called "First Shot of the Day". I did it for the first time this week and here is my entry.

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Nice shot
    "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Thats a heck of a shot!

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm going to start doing the First Shot of the Day every week as it was fun. Right now I'm tied for the bragging rights, might have to have a shoot off tomorrow.....
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

good video
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Go Get them BH! keep the tittle every week!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              Go Get them BH! keep the tittle every week!
              HUH? What's a tittle?
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Tittle - Related to the Tit or Breast

To Tittle - Nursing or Suckling of the Tit or Breat

And yes I do try to do that every week........

Comment

It was announced last night, I'm the winner this week. After closer inspection my shot was best. Now I get to call the shot for next week to see if I can retain my tittle........

Comment

For instinctive aim, that's incredibly impressive. I assume you ingest a shot of white lighting (before and after the first shot), to calm your stance.

"I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it."
                    W.C. Fields
                    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                      For instinctive aim, that's incredibly impressive. I assume you ingest a shot of white lighting (before and after the first shot), to calm your stance.

"I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it."
                      W.C. Fields
                      Thanks! Jack Daniels is my drink of choice as moonshine is too hard to git down here.......

Comment

Working...
                      X