This Weekend-YES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Weekend-YES

May have GF's daughter and her BF show Saturday-they want to come down and help paint and finish drywall (mud and sand). Anyway, I figure if they show (I wouldn't if I were them), her fiance and I will be fishing and drinking instead of working, so look for us around State Park, Jumbile and Starvation-we'll be the two guys without any fish.

Good luck to all.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Robalo-

I'll be down there early Saturday probably grab some live shrimp and drift the coves for a nice lazy day of fishing...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'll be a looking for ya-should be fantastic weather, so actually may catch something decent. See ya out there.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
        I'll be a looking for ya-should be fantastic weather, so actually may catch something decent. See ya out there.
        Whose your weather man? Supposed to have a Southwind 10-15 MPH

Comment

another weekend that I won't be fishing

Comment

Watched Ch 2, 26 and 11 last night-showed 75 degrees or so for Saturday-to me that's good. I believe S 10-15 is good, especially after 2 weeks ago with 20+ NNE. For real weather, I used to have Wilkens Weather Service at former job, but password changed and no longer have access-it was great-could pull up specific platforms and get 5 day forecast. Now just use websites anyone can access-mainly NOAA.

Comment

Hey Gilbert-

Your "Non-Fishing" last weekend jinxed me, please go fishing!! I need some trout for the GF so she's happy

Comment

lol.....I don't think I have any fishing weekends till March, maybe.

Comment

What a difference a day makes........we had 4' visability yesterday to coffee today. Still managed a couple of flounder in Offats (sp?).
                  I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Nice Mike... Arti? Shrimp? Were you working the reefs in there or just fishing the channel?

Comment

We were just out of the channel on the North side past the 2nd canal leading to the houses by the scattered concrete wall. It was BoomGoon, Mastercylinder and myself. Slow working electric chicken gulps.
                      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Working...
                      X