Fv****g thieves!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fv****g thieves!!!!!!!!!!

Im getting real tired of the free for all down here at SLP. I'm putting a bounty of $1,000 on some little white boy sob's that my neighbor said pulled up to my rent house when I left for 30 minutes and stole an ice chest out of the driveway that Aqua Pimp left down here right after Ike.

The little sorry, son of a beaches, white trash mofos, are driving some junk piece of sheet that is:

a GMC pickup that is deep blue, It has the big block "GMC" letters on the tailgate and she said it looks like it has been choped off----which means the little mother fv****ers have a low riding piece of sheet.

Ive seen it out around here but I will pay the $1,000 to anybody that gets me license plate # and or a picture of them and or it.

I'm going to prove a point to these white trash little sob's.

Coach Law and myself will be down in SLP for just about every weekend from now until the re-build is over. You can bet your azz that we'll be on the lookout.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I'll be around the west end this weekend and will defintately keep my eye open JT.

Comment

I here it's cold on Shell Island when your only in your underware.....at night....LOL
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I will keep an eye out... I will be on the West End Saturday probably the same sob's that got my Kayak...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I am usually well armed and will keep my eyes open. Sorry for the misfortune.

MM
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

JT, Did you call the cops? I assume Surfside PD has jurisdiction there? Or is it just Brazoria County Sheriff? We barely touch the Follett's Island side there at the county park launch coming from the Galveston side. Turds like this need to be flushed. I see a truck like that, and I'm getting the plate number and this Law will be calling THE law.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I'll be down there Saturday as well, with my .45 auto. Once I shoot his tires out, I'll get the plate number for you- "free of charge". If I see his truck around and he is not in it, I will hook up to it with my truck and tow it into the bay!

Comment

i got the sig and a diesel lets have some fun
                  Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

I'll keep my eye out for the lil azz munch as well!
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thievin' Bastages

Dang thieves!! I'll look for the lil' bastages around Jam Beach-if I see them I'll get their plate. Just getting them is reward enuf for all of us.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

We kept our eyes peeled this weekend going and coming from the camp in SLP. If they're local one of us will spot them.

Comment

D@mmit!!!!!!! Thats was a good cooler too, that sum beech would hold 5 cases easily wit ice!!!! thieves piss me off!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                          AQUA PIMP......
                          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I f'ing hate theives. Lowest life forms on the planet. Taking something from someone that had to work to earn it is the most chicken sh*t thing a person can do. Living in Dallas, I had my truck broken into 3 times in two years. It makes you feel gut-shot. One of these days, I'm going to catch one of them in the act...it'll be a great day indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by mallardslayer77 View Post
                              I f'ing hate theives. Lowest life forms on the planet. Taking something from someone that had to work to earn it is the most chicken sh*t thing a person can do. Living in Dallas, I had my truck broken into 3 times in two years. It makes you feel gut-shot. One of these days, I'm going to catch one of them in the act...it'll be a great day indeed.
                              How'd you do on your test?

Comment

Working...
                              X