X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dove Season?

Where y'all hunting?
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

El Campo for south zone opener, and Port Mansfield after that, but no where to go for the 1st. Well thats not true, lets say no where close enough to justify the trip on a Wed..
    Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

Lissie and maybe Waller.

Comment

alvin tx with a co worker
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

might go out to waco for the 1st. then for the south zone, either east bernard or down to south texas (dilley/pearsall area) if there's no birds in wharton county, which happens seems to happen quite frequently
          XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Dove Season

My father and I will be hunting Katy on the opener. I have some unfinished business with the dove lease there. I contracted a mild form of Spotted Tick Fever on opening day from a tick bite and couldn't hunt the first have of the season after opening day.

I will be hunting Alvin for the South Zone opener. Nailing doves in the morning and on Chocolate in the afternoon.

Comment

I am going to be honest. I have never seen a whitewing dove until this year in my whole short lifetime. There are a ton of both doves between katy and waller this year. More than I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by XtremeAngler View Post
                might go out to waco for the 1st. then for the south zone, either east bernard or down to south texas (dilley/pearsall area) if there's no birds in wharton county, which happens seems to happen quite frequently
                Why dont you make a trip about 8 miles to the north of college station on the river? im seeing a few birds around wheelock but my aggie accountant says theres quite a few there as usual.

Comment

Duval county for the first weekend.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

buddies got a place in hondo, should be killer. i got a place in goldthwaite thats mediocre, depending on how much rain weve gotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X