heading to hannas tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heading to hannas tomorrow

heading out to hannas reef tomorrow never fished it before so it should be interesting...any suggestions are appreciated, Ill let yall know how we do!

Get there early because it will be covered up with boats!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Early and I do best working the edges. Find a drop off too that is always helpful. Look for bait and slicks that is the biggest indicator and when you are right on em you will smell em.

Comment

Does anybody know if bolivar bait camp is open again i see that is the closest ramp to hannas

Comment

Its Open Bait but no gas unless they got there new tanks in

Comment

No gas just bait

Comment

avoid it until the weekdays!! Take that back just go fish you never know!!
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I learned that the hard way. I have a little spot on hannah's that I have done well at. Went there on a weekday and caught some fish. There were maybe 3-4 other boats on that little section of reef. Went back on saturday and there were 12 boats! It was absurd. Needless to say, all we caught was a couple sandtrout. I believe all the boat traffic scatters the fish everywhere. Weekends are really tough. I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish school and am stuck to weekend fishing
                XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Good luck with that. You just have to find unpublished spots if you want to fish on weekends. There are still fish out there but all those motors sure scare the hell out of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X