8/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/20

Launched out of Dollar Point with my dad and wakebait master Joe. We were greeted with 10-15 SSW winds. Water looked decent though. First stop we had bait, but only small trout chasing them. Caught one dink and had several hits on plastic. I had only one blowup but had trouble working my topwater in the wind. Then we moved to pelican island and made another wade. Had some topwater action but lots of blowups and only a few hookups. All small fish. I had one decent fish that pulled off. Joe caught one right at 15 but let it go. So nothing for the cooler today but at least we had a little action. Water at pelican was great, could almost see my feet in belly deep water. Green water was moving in as we left. Drove through the harbor and saw several drilling rigs sitting idle. What a shame. Off the water around 11. I tried to find aqua pimp's boat so I could potlick some fish but I forgot my binoculars
    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

thanks for the report

Comment

Good report.....Thanks!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

LOL........I'm switching out boats daily so I can keep people guessing lol. Thanks for the report

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

nice report
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
          X