Lutes Marine tournament Sept. 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lutes Marine tournament Sept. 11th

In 3 weekends Lutes Marine will be doing another tournament in their series.

This will be the 1st event this fall collecting flounder for Galveston Bay.

Last year Lutes Marines anglers helped collect approx. 100 live flounder and that allowed Sea Center to breed and release over 3000 flounder back into the Galveston West Bay area. This was the 1st year captive breed flounder have been released into Galveston.

Hope you can make it out ....!!!
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

So far we are still planning on the tournament this weekend, but we might be fishing in pastures if the tides don't come ack down ....

TPWD said they will bring their truck for the flounder over Friday afternoon, so if it clears and anyone wants to doante a few fish for restocking, Friday is a good day to drop some off at Lutes Marine
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Hello Muddskipper,

I should be there to help out.
      "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
      "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

What time does the morning check in start?

Comment

The water in east Chocolate was kind of nasty. The water in west Chocolate was a little better with lots and lot of fish. i must caught 25 to 35 trout before 8:30 AM. should be just perfect for the Lutes tournament this Saturday. As for the bayou i did not fish it , water looked like it always does after a few days of rain, nice and muddy HA HA. but lots of bait working over shell and shorelines.
          Attached Files

Comment

HOLY CRAP

good job Jerry!

That's it Im fihsing tomorrow morning .... screw work !!!!!
            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Sorry we didn't make it up to see you. We caught the carp out of the reds and trout on topwaters, and since I didn't take the she dog off, I didn't catch a single flounder.
              http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

How was it? Did anybody fish it?

Comment

A bunch of fish were brought in Saturday .......and we only had like 30 anglers

13 live flounder were turned in including a 20.25 " 3.5lber ..... that one got entered in the fish and game contest for a repelica

It was a good time
                  FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

nice work
                    "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Working...
                    X