Sorry I can't make any more marsh reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I can't make any more marsh reports

Sorry I can't make any more marsh reports for a while. My wife is making me go to Colorado/New Mexico for a month. She wants to spend a few days at the San Juan, then a few days on the Delores and the Animas. Then she wants to go to the Gunnison for a while. She is unsure as of now if she wants to go from there on over to the Frying Pan. After that she wants to go visit friends in South Fork where we will be about a week on the Rio Grande up around Creede. While there she wants do several float trips from South Fork to Del Norte and visit some high mountain lakes like Pogue and Beaver. When we leave there she wants to go on over to the Conejos, the los Pinos, and La Manga On the way back home she wants to stop by the Carson National Forest above Taos, where she wants me to fish the Castillo and some of the alpine lakes like Latir and Shuree.

Whenever I can finally get back home maybe I can relocate the reds and get back to making some west bay reports. Some of the things we do for our wives ought to be against the law.

Send us some photos of the your freshwater catch! I always love fly fishing up in the mountains. Talk about peaceful!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

have fun.sounds like a great time in your future
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Tough Duty but someone has to do it!! Enjoy yourself . It will still be here when You get back. Take plenty of pictures. While in Gunnison, stop by the Timbers Pub and throw one back for Me. It's been about 25 years since I was there.

Beandaddy

Comment

Have some fun on the trip.
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

We'll miss the reports Jim, but it sounds like you will be having fun. I wouldn't be too upset about getting out of this heat, and you will be back in time to see the shrimp really start moving. I'm sure there will be plenty of reds left when you return. Have a great trip!
            http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Working...
            X