Teakwood Boat Ramp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teakwood Boat Ramp

I put in at Teakwood today. There was a lot of construction going on and I spoke to the construction workers and some of the land owners/ construction foreman. They said, the ramp is closed as of tomorrow and all the property will be fenced in. Apparently the place is being foreclosed on and is now owned by the bank or someone else. They asked that I would pass it on to everyone I know, so I thought I would pass it on to you guys. So, if you are planning on using the Teakwood ramp, better plan on going to Fatboy's. Just a heads up from them, can;s say it is certain, that is just what they told me. Good luck out there.

M.M.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

They had ran everyone off a couple months ago, but then let them use it again. Your right, the bank owns it now and they don't want anyone using it due to insurance concerns. At least thats my understanding.

Sucks...biggest bay complex on the Texas coast and we have the chittiest boat ramps. Fatboys is high and dry 75% of the time in Winter, and the state hasn't even laid any new planks since Ike. Which is another thing....Watch your step, a friend of mine fell thru the boards after the last big tropical storm a few years back. It ended our trip before we started, and we spent 6 hours in the emergency room at Mainland Hospital.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I know what you mean flatout..Especially at night that can be really dangerous

Comment

Im surprised no one has asked about a long term lease on it.Move in 1 or 2 portable buildings.Im sure utilities are still hooked up
        NK
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the update!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by nokatchin View Post
            Im surprised no one has asked about a long term lease on it.Move in 1 or 2 portable buildings.Im sure utilities are still hooked up
            NK
            It wouldnt be a bad piece of property to own if you had some cash for it. You could do a lot with it. We'll see what happens when the next landowner gets it.

M.M.
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Anyone know what bank gobbled it up?
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
              X