water pump job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water pump job

I've got a 150 yamaha with a TRP lower unit can I do it myself are take it to shop

look online to see if there any videos on how to do it. It's not that hard to do. Just remember that there is a bolt hidden on the tab and take things slow and plan ahead.

Comment

This may help....
      SIM Yamaha is a USA Yamaha outboard motor and outboard motor parts dealer. SIM Yamaha carries Yamaha OEM discounted engine parts and Yamaha maintenance parts and accessories for Yamaha outboard motors. SIM Yamaha also sells Yamaha outboards at discounted prices. We provide fast shipping and inexpensive shipping. Customer service is available by phone, live chat, and email.

or you can search around.

Comment

Very good link! Thanks
        Beandaddy

Comment

High Tech Marine comes to your home... They are running specials on service etc.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Torque View Post
            This may help....
            SIM Yamaha is a USA Yamaha outboard motor and outboard motor parts dealer. SIM Yamaha carries Yamaha OEM discounted engine parts and Yamaha maintenance parts and accessories for Yamaha outboard motors. SIM Yamaha also sells Yamaha outboards at discounted prices. We provide fast shipping and inexpensive shipping. Customer service is available by phone, live chat, and email.

or you can search around.
            I think I can do that. I put that webpage in my favorites good detail. Thanks for posting it Torque

Comment

You can do it.
              They like shiny spoons...

Comment

Here's the video on Youtube of how to service lower unit. Hope this can be helpful to you.
                Jamestown Distributors TV: How to Service Your Lower Unit. This video is on how to service your Lower Unit for winterizing. To learn more, go to our blog a...

Comment

Working...
                X