blue bell carmel kettle crunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue bell carmel kettle crunch

i'm testing my second pint of it now. kettle corn popcorn with caramel swirls. this stuff is awsome.
    michelle

Blue bell you can't go wrong!

Comment

Sounds good...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

damm that sounds good

Comment

Caramel kettle crunch without a doubt is the best blue bell iv'e ever had, went back for more the other day, store was out, I stood at the window in disbelief, felt like a crack head searching thru all the cartons thinking it has to be here.

Comment

Hi...my name is Brad and I have a Blue Bell problem...
            sigpic

Comment

Yep Michelle, I have my lil girl hooked on the Ice cream with daddy, her new fav.is the cotton candy flavor......
              Attached Files
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

cotton candy is a good flavor. discovered it the same day i found the kettle corn flavor.
                m

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
                  cotton candy is a good flavor. discovered it the same day i found the kettle corn flavor.
                  m
                  The cotton candy ain't bad at all.thanks for the heads up on the other flav.
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Oh gawd , another good flavor to feed the fat cells !!
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

There is one called Butter Crunch I think... Kinda has butterfinger in it. YUMMO

Comment

I need to test some of this.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

LOL I was born in Brenham and was raised on Blue Bell... Thats why I weight 350 and lovin ever minute of it...
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

i havent even had any ice cream in months....and i feel like i need a insulin shot after reading this...

Comment

Just stumbled across this thread. OMG... Gotta go on a search now! Hope it's still around!

Comment

Working...
                              X