Chocolate Sunday 2/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Sunday 2/8

My grandfather and I were sick and tired of not fishing....so we said screw the wind and hit Chocolate this morning.

Tried a little of the bayou and it was slow....so headed out to the big bay....

Caught fish over mud and shell..."go figure" and concentrated ou efforts near spoil banks....

GF took a nice 18" Flounder and I had a the biggest headed 25" red....I had seen in a while....

Boxed about 6 other fish as well....

Wind picked up from 15- 20 to 25ish and we were done....

Water was in GOOD shape despoist the wind.....

It was almost too clear......but it was nice to be able to dodge the reefs that I usually can't see and get hung up
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Did you fish either of the 2 that you know im talking about or did you not make it out that far.

Comment

Nice report....Way to get out there despite the conditions!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice catching,Congrats
        NK
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice job skipper! Glad you finally got out there

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            Did you fish either of the 2 that you know im talking about or did you not make it out that far.
            did'nt make it out there.....too windy.....
            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

O but it would have been worth the trip over there. That spot where we took TP&W is packed full of Channel Mullet!!!!!! I personally caught about 20 from 20" to 26" on Fri and Sat. Lots of spotted fish in there too.

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice going there MS. Good report and glad to hear a Chocolate report!!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                  O but it would have been worth the trip over there. That spot where we took TP&W is packed full of Channel Mullet!!!!!! I personally caught about 20 from 20" to 26" on Fri and Sat. Lots of spotted fish in there too.

AQUA PIMP
                  I did'nt get written permission to fish that spot...if I had....I would of lost another anchor....

Karma will get you everytime
                  FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I'd imagine we can work out some kind of summer time pass for the year so you dont have to get written permission each time you want to go there.

Just an idea; but, those anchors may have shown up on the States sonar surveys and that is not a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X