Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX Safety Inspection w/ headers

Howdy,

Since I have headers on my 01 g20 (one catalyct converter removed) will I pass a safety inspection if the computer reads 3 way catalyct converter? Anyone know of a good inspector who can assist me in passing the test?

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fishclutz; August 28, 2010, 09:45 AM.
    2010 Eagle Nest Backlash challenge winner!!

Good luck!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

If it's illegal and ya find a "inspector" that will pass it-be careful-that can be a felony!!

I had heck with an old Bronco-was able to get one outta town as a "Deer Lease" vehicle with an affidavit-that was years ago when Harris County started the emissions checking.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Its easy to pass inspections you just have to know where to go... I've always had to look for places that let you slide because of the dark tinted windows on my old Tahoe & my old Jeep.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

try cotton garage ,if your in galveston co.fm2004 & dog track

Comment

Thanks all I managed to find the g20 forum and tweak a few things. I passed with no issues.
            2010 Eagle Nest Backlash challenge winner!!

Comment

Working...
            X