chocolate bay sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolate bay sunday

it the bay sunday, havent been out much lately and when i have, ive not been catchin much.
    with the tide in i decided to hit some grass lines lookin for reds. it didnt take long. picked up a soild red on plastic, soon after picked up keeper flounder. than i went to the open bay and couldnt buy a bite. moved over the grass line north of the narrows, and picked up 4 more flounder a couple of rat reds. off the water by 1
    castaway300

Good trip we were out there also Sunday Got 2 limits of reds!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Flounder are thick in Chocolate right now .... looking foward to catching a few for TPWD on the 11th.
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Good report, I like to hear that the flounder are thick in Chocolate. Thanks for the report.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Flounder

Glad to hear you found some flounder. I have had hell this year trying to hook a flattie.

bouy

Comment

Originally posted by bouy37 View Post
            Glad to hear you found some flounder. I have had hell this year trying to hook a flattie.

bouy
            I have a few spots to show ya Bouy or load Mr.Ausmus up he"s the man, him and Mr.Reed!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

me too!
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
              X