LB Outfitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Outfitters

I was wondering if anyone on FWE has heard any news about LB Outfitters (StakeOut Stick). I talked to someone there several months ago about getting a replacement part but nothing since. I call and get voice mail. I E-mail but no reply. Now it looks like their website has gone t!t$ up. I would hate it if a good product mfg had gone under, especially since I now have a broken product with a lifetime warranty backed by............ who? If anyone here knows something, please share it with the rest of us.

Thanks

what a drag im sure he is still around!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

From what I understand they are no longer making stake out stiks... I know nothing more. They asked to be removed as sponsors about a week ago.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That's too bad, Little's a good guy. The original Stik is pretty bullet proof. I guess the second generation just didn't get enough field testing before it was released. That's the one they seem to have problems with.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

The Stik is great! I wouldn't be chasing parts if I didn't want to continue using it. The problem appears to be the plastic parts (push foot and point). I have run across three or four people on other boards who broke the push foot (like me) and a couple who have lost the spike point when pulling the stick out of the bottom. Does anyone know where I can buy a push foot to put on the Stik?

Comment

Make a PVC "T" and epoxy it to the end of the stick. If it does not fit snug, use 1/4" masking tape w/ 1/4" gap in between as a bushing.

Comment

I remember seeing a post where Brian was talking about having new management... I wonder if he sold the rights to the SOS?

Comment

Bluewaver has a Jumbo SOS for sale in the Garage for $75 unused.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie's Custom Rods View Post
                  Make a PVC "T" and epoxy it to the end of the stick. If it does not fit snug, use 1/4" masking tape w/ 1/4" gap in between as a bushing.
                  I put that T on my original and drilled the hole for the shackle. I also sharpened the point a bit. It works great that way.

Maybe put the PVC T on the new Stik where the broken foot was and either sharpen the other end with a grinder or carve a wooden point.
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I ordered new mounting clips for my stake out stik and were charged for them, but they never shipped them. I have had several email converstations with them and was assured they would send them, but they never did. This was about 3-4 months ago. It was only $10 or so, but still, kinda pissed me off.
                    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
                      I ordered new mounting clips for my stake out stik and were charged for them, but they never shipped them. I have had several email converstations with them and was assured they would send them, but they never did. This was about 3-4 months ago. It was only $10 or so, but still, kinda pissed me off.
                      Let me look around in my garage(no small feat here)...if I have a set they're yours.
                      Don't be a Nancy!
                      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                        Let me look around in my garage(no small feat here)...if I have a set they're yours.
                        If Monte doesn't have a set, I do and I'm not going to use them. I like mine to flop around on the deck now that I have a boat with sides. PM me if you want them, they are still in the packaging.

Comment

Thanks a bunch guys. I will gladly take them off your hands.
                          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I have a set, actually 2 and a yak set. How you want to get em, you in town or working?
                            Don't be a Nancy!
                            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I'm at work right now, got another 2 weeks out here. I talked to Funk Shoal and he has a pair that he can get rid of too. Thanks for digging around Monte, Ill let the two of yall know when I get back in town and work something out. Thanks again guys, yall are great!

M.M.

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
                              X