I'm so proud of her!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so proud of her!

Check this link out guys this is my step-daughter winning second in the world in the world high school event.

Competitive Powerlifting is the sport of strength. The powerlifts squat, bench press and deadlift are increasingly being recognized as principal exercises in the development of an individual's true strength and contribute greatly to bodily health and general well being. These lifts are popular training activities exercised in gymnasiums throughout the world, with men and women of all ages being able to relate to, and enjoy them. Furthermore, the powerlifts have been shown to be beneficial in general health and fitness programs as well as improving individual's performance in other sports and the activities we enjoy in life. The IPF has taken it's role as the premier global powerlifting federation very seriously and we have worked diligently with our sporting partners and associates to become a responsible, high quality organization for athletes committed to drug-free, high-standard competition.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

What was her name Chris??? Was she the first girl that scored second all the way through??? Never the less awesome for her it looks like she has a bright future in power lifting... Maybe even a future Olympian gold medalist… Two thumbs up to her...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yes she was the girl wearing the america flag.Shelia

Comment

Very cool. I had a hard time understanding what they were saying. Why did they keep calling the same three girls up over and over.
        Honk if you love Jesus.
        Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Originally posted by GGF View Post
          Very cool. I had a hard time understanding what they were saying. Why did they keep calling the same three girls up over and over.

They were awarding a different event, that’s how they placed in the different techniques of the event...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Wow...that is super impressive...World's 2nd place...I'd be proud too
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats to you and her
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Right on chris!
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Chris,
                    That is really cool. I did not even know they had power lifting for high school! Tell her congrats from everyone on the West End.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I know here reel daddy is up heaven with a big ole smile.I wish Uof H would have give out scholarships for weightlifting but so far that's a no go.We are working on another Ave.I will try to post up a video of her winning lift the only problem is the video has all the lift's on it i think.

Comment

Wow....That is Awesome Chris. Congrats to her and you!
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

You have been keeping her a secret! I didn't know she was so talented. I hope you have learned not to make her mad. She is obviously strong enough to take you to task! Congrats to your stepdaughter for proudly representing the U.S.!
                          If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Comment

Hereis another vid of her lifting go to the 15 thur 17 min part and there she lift's.

Competitive Powerlifting is the sport of strength. The powerlifts squat, bench press and deadlift are increasingly being recognized as principal exercises in the development of an individual's true strength and contribute greatly to bodily health and general well being. These lifts are popular training activities exercised in gymnasiums throughout the world, with men and women of all ages being able to relate to, and enjoy them. Furthermore, the powerlifts have been shown to be beneficial in general health and fitness programs as well as improving individual's performance in other sports and the activities we enjoy in life. The IPF has taken it's role as the premier global powerlifting federation very seriously and we have worked diligently with our sporting partners and associates to become a responsible, high quality organization for athletes committed to drug-free, high-standard competition.

Comment

Chris, it looks like all that loading of beer you had her do into the suburban on weekends have finally paid off...congrats....When is she gradutating to kegs....

Comment

Working...
                              X