Oct..Nov- Red Snapper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct..Nov- Red Snapper.

October is coming...Red Snaps are delicious.
    They like shiny spoons...

yep, we plan on filling up our freezer with some good snapper meat for the winter

Comment

Red Snapper blackened with fresh lemon...
      They like shiny spoons...

Comment

Can't wait. Last time I was out there had to CPR 35#'s worth of that aleged endagered specie.
        NoBama

Comment

i got some snapper filets the other day and can't wait to eat them.I'm booked on a trip for some snapper fishin when it opens.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

heading out friday with 'dn17' to target some snapper, reports should be up tomorrow night

Comment

hmmmm Free Diving here I come!!!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Planning on the 9th if seas cooperate. Hope to go 40 miles and tandem with RSN and DN17, plus maybe neighbor Mark with Baby Tran Cat (Brad). Pretty sure one of my brothers and another buddy on my Robalo. Geez, I hope it's flat-would love a 25-30 mph run out 40 miles!!

Coe:

How's your schedule look for the 9th?
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

oct 9th it is!

Comment

Working...
                  X