Greens / Diversionary 9-3-10 B-Day trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greens / Diversionary 9-3-10 B-Day trip

Well my wife got the sinus crud but she still wanted to go fishing. We left late ~ 6:30 and she picked up a nice red in the Diversionary. We ran over to Greens and fished around a bunch of marsh drains without much luck. We saw a few reds but couldn't get em to take anything. We were gonna try some gigging on the way back home but the visibility was almost nil after all the rain yesterday. Made it back to the dock at about 9:30. Total was 1 keeper red and 1 rat. Slow afternoon for sure. I'll take her again when she feels better and let her out fish me once again.
    Attached Files
    Shut up and FISH!!

At least yall got out, thnaks for threport!!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the report, Good looking Red she's got there..
      Heck man, my wife out fishes me all the time... No problem, I tell her if she does that she get's to clean them... and she does, well sometimes!

The wife and I both have snotty noses, it's that time I suppose. Hope she's getting better.

How's that Stake em Stick holding up?

wd

Comment

Yea mine out fishes me most times as well -- I do all the cleaning though!!

We both finally got over the crud - she's ready to go again if the rain ever stops!

Stake out stick is awesome!! That thing holds like crazy -- Hadn't had the anchor out since i got it!!
        Thanks again!!
        Mike
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
        X