Tucker Bayou 9/4/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucker Bayou 9/4/10

Me and Nando (redkayaker) launched early morning and stopped by to fish some lights...Pulled out a couple undersize trout but no keepers. Sun come up and moved out into marsh and looked for reds, but tide was too high to spot them. Fished the grassline and pulled undersized red using ttf hackeberry lures (eastbeast color). Released then moved around and caught an 18in flounder.

Nice day out, tide was high, and plenty of bait fish back in the marsh.
    Attached Files

nice pics,
    Thanks

Comment

Nice fellas

Comment

Nice report and pic's tum tum.........plugger move over there's another man in town..lol J/k
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Great report and pics.....Thanks!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

NIce Pics

Comment

Thanks guys.

I don't think anybody can replace Plugger's reports, his reports are so detailed and with alot of pic's. I think most of us enjoy reading his reports.

Comment

Good fishing!
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

We need go out soon........get some more action pics....i posted the one with the shark

Comment

Thanks for the report and pictures . I started doing the narrative reports and pictures because I so enjoyed other's reports when they had pictures to accompany them . The pictures made them come to life . So , keep it up , the more the merrier .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

where the trout caught on tops

Comment

Nice pics and reports-so that's what sunrise looks like-dang! I kinda overslept last weekend-both days!
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                        X