I'm so freakin' pumped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so freakin' pumped!

I'm ready to start this season. WHO DAT? TWO DAT! . . . . . Drew Dat.

Win or lose, Bless You Boys.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

good luck your gonna need it!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

What a start!!!!!!!!!!!
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Ain't Farve all washed up! lookout!

Comment

He's still dammmm good.

Comment

I think the Saints had him skeerd.

Comment

He is still rusty from being off since last year, but he will be better once he gets back into it.
              The saints running game looked really good yesterday which doesn't bode well for the rest of the league. If you have to focus more on the run, Brees will eat you alive!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good game-was enjoyable to watch. Brees looked good, Farve looked wore out. To his credit though, he aint been practicing, so when he's in better shape, he'll do better.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Go texans
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Go COWBOYS

Comment

Cowgirls are goin' DOWN on Thanksgiving Day!

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                        We will see!

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                          Don't you count your egg's before they hatch buddy...there are a few games between now and then....saint's got a easypeez sechulde......i hope they ring them cowbells thou

Comment

We got a bunch of bandwagon people here!LOL!

Comment

I ain't counting any eggs. I just think the Cowgirls will stink it up this year. I see 9-7 coming. I think the Saints will do well again, but I don't expect anything like last year. It would be nice though.

No bandwagon here mjh. I've been a Saints fan my whole life. I remember when I was little, waking up early on Sunday morning to decorate my paper bag before the games.

Comment

Working...
                              X