Truck broken into on Sprortsman Rd..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck broken into on Sprortsman Rd..

My buddy had an issue on Sportsman road this weekend.

A 2000ish. Dark colored (black or dark blue) Jeep Cherokee 2 older white
    males...
    One bald with goatee about 6'3" 260.

The other about 5'10" 240

One said he had a place in Jamaica beach and the other said he
    was from the woodlands.

Parked at the coltesaque at the end of sportsman.

The bald guy turned in early while the other stayed in the
    water.

The attempt was foiled so they got nothing but did do damage to the truck.

Beware when you do a walk in when wading....
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

I think about that all the time when I drive down to the pass and wade the backside. I never leave anything on the seats and never keep anything valuable inside....no coin, cash, wallet, watch, or anything.
    Especially now with all the hard luck cases roaming the island...damn shame!

So your buddy was in the truck when they tried to break in...or have I missed the point like usual.
    Last edited by FlatoutFishin; February 11, 2009, 12:51 PM.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

The two white dudes were the ones trying to break in or they were your buddies?

I kayak fish that area alot. Once I came back in and there was a mexican family posted up against my truck, that's not too bad with me but they were throwing trash into my bed

I leave my truck filthy as hell so it doesn't look like I have any money or class. Wait... I don't have money or class

Comment

Leave a cooler full of Beast in it.I have it in my pickup bed for several years and no one has touched or anything in my pickup LOL Beast=Milwaukee Best Light.Of course the stuff growing inside the cooler may scare them off too.Sorry about your buddies pickup
        NK
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
          So your buddy was in the truck when they tried to break in...or have I missed the point like usual.
          Nope...they were out fish...and the guys actually came out and fished a little near them.....

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
          The two white dudes were the ones trying to break in or they were your buddies?
          The two white dudes were the ones who were trying to break in.....

He had a Loomis rod and chronarch in there.....he was guessing thats what they were after......

Did'nt think it was an issue since he could see the truck
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
            Nope...they were out fish...and the guys actually came out and fished a little near them.....
            That's some sorry POS right there!
            Potlicked then car damaged....what is the world coming to?
            Last edited by FlatoutFishin; February 11, 2009, 03:18 PM.
            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Well if they were driving a deep blue, chopped off, low riding piece of sheet GMC truck that I put a bounty on after they jumped out and swiped that ice chest out of my driveway; then I need to change my description on the bounty from " 2 little s.o.b.'s" to " 2 Fat s.o.b.'s".

Comment

When he first said bald and fat.....I was like ....no way JT would do that....

then he said it was a jeep, and I knew you had a truck.......
                FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I believe there is a vehicle like what you described that is now parking near my house its not Jamaica, its Pirates...

There's usually a few trucks, hummer & a jeep parked over there... They just bought the place apparently. (Contractors after Ike)

I've yet to get a good look at them I've only been down for a little bit but even while I was inside my house two came over looking at the boat.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

People always blaming the fat bald guy...this chit be getting personal now!

I promise it wasn't me...I already got a couple loomis's and chronarchs. Now if it were a billystix, laguna, or a waterloo and equipped with a Core, there would've been a little more damage to that vehicle!
                    Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

What are you talking about Wise A..? Ive been working out and on a diet and thought I was starting to look pretty good. Didnt you see the pic of those 2 cheerleaders that came on to me in Las Vegas?

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                        What are you talking about Wise A..? Ive been working out and on a diet and thought I was starting to look pretty good. Didnt you see the pic of those 2 cheerleaders that came on to me in Las Vegas?

I did...I'm your biggest fan!
                        Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Man stuff like this is happening alot more often..Im lucky my car never got broken into because before my dad got a boat all I fished were walk in wade spots like sportsman, slp and the dyke. Last May I caught alot of fish @ pelican and know I'm wondering if I should even give that spot a shot this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X