Texans vs redskins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans vs redskins

I say we win by 10 and Schaub has a better day, and Foster is slowed down to 100 yd game!! go Texans
    MANVEL MOB

I think we win big. The cowgirls beat the snot out of them last week and softened them up pretty good... wait, I must have been daydreaming!

Still, Texans 24 - BoyBeaters 9

Comment

Texans sholud win and Schaub had a great day.......he just didn't have to throw. This week I think they will have to throw more. The Skins have a better run defense.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Cowboys!! No but seriously the Texans should win.

Comment

24-17 texans
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

It is going to be a tough game on the road, but if they can get the running game going it will open the field up and Matt should have a nice day. Curious what the weather will be like, that might make a difference.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Either way i win! i like both teams but gotta go with the Texans!
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

we win in ot !! the defense pulled us through our DB looked bad!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

I'm just glad we won! I wonder why we didn't try field goal... turned out to work for us. Glad it did!
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Way to go Texans!!! How bout them Cowgirls boys aint they something!! LIFE IS GOOD!! All I need now is to see the Giants destroy the Colts and kill Peyton Manning in the process.
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                      Way to go Texans!!! How bout them Cowgirls boys aint they something!! LIFE IS GOOD!! All I need now is to see the Giants destroy the Colts and kill Peyton Manning in the process.
                      Man what a nail biter there at the end.The Skins ain't all that bad!I hope litlle Eli kick's Peyton's butt from one end of the field to the other.Texan lead there division now!
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Big arse win for the Texans. Anyone hear from Gilbert? Suicide watch, in effect...

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                          we win in ot !! the defense pulled us through our DB looked bad!!
                          You like thAT DB !,lol
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

They did look good.

Comment

what a game!
                              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X