Watch out for this one guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out for this one guys...

East shoreline of Chocolate Bayou. Seems to be there every morning and evening and throughout the night.

M.M.
    Attached Files
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

That could do some damage to a boat......Lots of them in Bastrop also.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the warning.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Yeppers them cows have been around a while!
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Ummm Steaks!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

What lure do you use for them? I'm gonna need a bigger fillet knife and cooler!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

There out there herding mullet!
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Ribeyes for everyone...
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

mosquitoes are driving them out of the marsh! and good drinking water since the bayou and bay are so fresh...

Comment

You don't want to mess with those salt grass cows. They will get in your back pocket real quick.

Comment

How many of ya got a boat to get shallow enough to get to em.May have to make a wade.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                        How many of ya got a boat to get shallow enough to get to em.May have to make a wade.
                        I do.
                        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I smell shrooms!

Comment

I wonder if they eat rattle traps ?
                            I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

I always see them out there. I saw one further up in the bayou one year floating at the ramp at Horseshoe Bend.

Damn skeeters, I do not blame 'em.
                              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                              X