Cotton Turner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotton Turner

Prayers sent for Cotton on a speedy recovery he was injured in Saturdays game.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I was trying to stay up and finish watching. Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Damn keenum and Turner hurt what a drag prayers for a speedy recovery fellas
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Any news on this situation guys? Are both of them out for this coming weekend's game versus my mighty Tulane Green Wave? I'm really hoping Cotton can play so that JT and I would have somethin' to jaw about this week. I'm pullin' for a quick recovery for Cotton.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Prayers for speedy full recovery, broken clavicle

It doesn't look good for this year.

Comment

Cotton had surgery at 1pm today. Broken Clavicle. Been playing phone tag with JT all day. I will post something up when I find out.

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Yeah I shot a text last night when I read the report to find out because they said it was undisclosed. Glad he came through surgery alright.
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That's some sad new indeed!I hope the surgery and the recovery is quick and painless.
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Surgery went good

AQUA PIMP
                    AQUA PIMP......
                    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Hopefully the NCAA will grant a waiver for this season so he can keep his eligibility for this lost season. I'm glad to hear the surgery went well, but sorry he is out for the year.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Hope for a speedy recovery.
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

that's really horrible. hope the recovery goes well.
                          michelle

Comment

The annoucers were giving good talk about him when he came onto the field. His first plays were very good and he looked great out there. The stinger hit was right in his collar bone and JT texted me -broken in 4 places and protruded. Surgery yesterday and per Capt. Greg it went well. Was a terrible thing to happen and hope for a speedy recovery.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The news report was it was a fracture but compound breaks with bones tenting under the skin sux.

From experience its a painfull surgery to install the pins and plates because where the cuts happen severs alot of nerves that have to re-heal.
                              PT will be very important, not for the break but to recover from the scalpel.

I very sorry to hear about all this.
                              Last edited by 2112; September 20, 2010, 08:58 AM.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
                              X