Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonpie & R C

Longrod Fishing

Czeched the tide this am, tide is high as giraffe's ***** at night. I for one would not like to park in the dunes. Let's see what the 24th 25 & 26th bring, after that I am a off 10-4-10 - 10-7-10 send me a pm, smoke signal, telegraph, telephone call or e-mail. I don't do text,.....
    Surf-Fishing;
    I tell you and you forget, I show you and you remember, I involve you and you understand.

Wallis is so far out in the boonies I don't think they even know what text is out there

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
      Wallis is so far out in the boonies I don't think they even know what text is out there

AQUA PIMP
      Then I guess telegraph and hand cranked phone are out of the equation,...

Surf-Fishing;
      I tell you and you forget, I show you and you remember, I involve you and you understand.

Comment

isnt RC the mayor of wallis and isnt it the county seat of Fart Bend County?

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          isnt RC the mayor of wallis and isnt it the county seat of Fart Bend County?

He may even carry some "sweet feed " with him when he goes to town/village
          Surf-Fishing;

Comment

Smoke signals received.
            It just so happens,......I'm off work 10-4-10 to 10-7-19 too.
            And the 24th, 25th, and 26th.
            You and MP work out the best time for ya'll to hit the surf,.....I was gonna say my schedule is as loose as JT's girlfriends,....but that would be crass and bad taste.

Waiting on the next smoke signal.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong w/ a loose girlfriend, or two.

Comment

Depends on what's "loose"!!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

JT's definition of a "loose woman" is the wiggle in her teeth.
                  West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Since we have JT and RC all in one place in one thread here, a couple of things:

1) JT- Please convey to Cotten my best wishes for his recovery;

2) RC- Look forward to seeing you again when conditions are better; and

3)-loose women with loose teeth aint a bad combo!

Comment

Originally posted by shutout View Post
                      Since we have JT and RC all in one place in one thread here, a couple of things:

1) JT- Please convey to Cotten my best wishes for his recovery;

2) RC- Look forward to seeing you again when conditions are better; and

3)-loose women with loose teeth aint a bad combo!
                      Dude! you stayed in Alice too long LOL
                      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

My girl has good teeth; I'm just sayin.....you're right, in Alice that would be a winning combo;

By the way, on my last response, I should have added: Dano; it was great visiting with you and Tamera; hope to see you two later this year;

Joyce and I plan on making it down and staying one weekend every 45 days or so from now on

Comment

My girl has good teeth; I'm just sayin.....you're right, in Alice that would be a winning combo;

By the way, on my last response, I should have added: Dano; it was great visiting with you and Tamera; hope to see you two later this year;

Joyce and I plan on making it down and staying one weekend every 45 days or so from now on
                          Was good to see you and meeting Joyce was a bonus to the visit. We hope to see you 2 when you come back down.

Shutout, I believe you used the right bait, you sure got a pretty little philly.
                          Surf-Fishing;

Comment

Thanks Dano; I'll pass on the compliment

Comment

Thanks Dano; I'll pass on the compliment
                              Surf-Fishing;

Comment

Working...
                              X