Deck stacked against me going fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck stacked against me going fishing

fellow employee has death in family and i have to work 2 more nights.i understand , some things we can't control . touch base with coyote and plan for thursday morning.coyote's wife involved in wreck wendsday afternoon and he must get her car to shop and secue a rental thursday in the a m .again , some things we can't contol , just happy mrs. coyote not hurt. make fishing trip friday morning . loading gear in the truck at 6ish get call from coyote , he gets called in to work , again no control .
    gave some thought to going back to bed but hooked up boat and headed out with out my ever present fresh dead shrimp which i try to never do . get to orange city ramp and it is closed for upcoming boat races . starting to think i should have stayed home . go to berkharts in the cove and launch . i am on the water which make it all better .stop at du pont out fall and catch probably 50 finger mullet . starting to really feel better .tide was pouring out so i went to a spot with a small ditch flowing out of marsh and put mullets to work . catch a red with first cast , 20 inch on the money , caught 4 more reds all small while fishing with popping cork all released .took off cork and caught 6 flonder . all but 1 were solid 18 to 20 inch fish .small one released of corse. nasty weather closing in from the south decided to not push my luck and put it on the trailer .all in all a great day on the water . moto= never give up . God is good to his children .sorry for no pics.coyote does the pics, i have no way to upload.
    Last edited by BubbaGump; September 25, 2010, 07:31 AM. Reason: no pics spelling

good report!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the report......Way to stay at it!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I am glad all things worked themselves out for you and pleased to hear Mrs. Coyote is fine.

Great report!!!

Comment

Good job & report...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
          X