Sat @ E. Trinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat @ E. Trinity

Meet up with 2 Great friends, Steve & Frank. Trying to get those guys to join up over here and they promise to.

Launched out of Double Bayou in Trinity @ 0530, loaded with jumping friskies from the Lazy Pelican bait shop. We all were on a meat hunt as our favorite filets have vanished from our freezers from our lack of going. We knew the area would be hot with the E. / N.E. winds, a must for that area and a S.E. is the best. Found our spot anchored up and jumped out the boat casting with a popper and the live shrimp. The catching was fast but mostly small ones with a hand full of keepers for us each. I was last one out of the boat and forgot to turn the livewell back on, you know the story. About a quart of the shrimp went limp, but no fear I knew the last time there the Red Shad BA was the bait of choice. Stuck one on and Bam, fight on.. Nice Red @ 24. Next couple cast an Bam again, nice Trout @ 22. My friends also was enjoying the catching throwing the Tex Roach. A really good day was had, the water a bit off color at the end and the tide had slacked. We pack up around 11 and headed for DQ and a Blizzard, here's my catch. Our total was 8 T's for Frank, 4 T's for Steve and 4 T's and a Red for me..
    Sorry Pic's were adjusted by me and I didn't do all that well.....!

Thanks,
    wd
    Attached Files

Thanks for the report and nice boat in the background, is that a 19 c special.

Comment

Nice catch.Congrats
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Might of seen ya.We launched in Baytown and ran over to east shoreline a little north of double and waded.Nothing.Run south for a little more wading.NothingWent to the wells and caught 22 small keepers.

Comment

WTG Walt.....Glad you got out there and got some stink on ya!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

WTG!! Glad you got on some!!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks for the report and congratulations on the fine catch.....good times !!
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by jocues View Post
                Thanks for the report and nice boat in the background, is that a 19 c special.

Yes Sir, That's my girl.. 2005 19ft C Special Bluewave with a 115 Yama..

Thanks,
                wd

Comment

Good fishing Blue.
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

WTG!
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X