Sunday 9/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 9/26

Started a little later than I wanted to becuase the people going with me did not show up. We had my wife's surprise birthday party and some of her family was supposed to show up. So I headed out by myself. Wind had some East to it so it chopped up the water pretty good. Fished topwater the whole time from the boat and missed quite a few blowups. Brought back 3 trout from 17"-19". If someone else had showed up I would have had 2 reds and another trout. I missed all 3 of those in about a 20 minute period, and almost called it quits after that. The first red was up by the boat and as I was going to net it he made a final run and was going towards the trolling motor. I almost dropped the net in the water and pulled the fish back and it popped off. A couple casts later I had another keeper trout and rather than go for the net again I flipped it up in the boat, but as I did that it popped off also. Then about 10 minutes later the second red came free after I made sure it had no fight left in it when the hook on the back of my spook broke off. Anyways on the water late, off early for football and brought home 3 that should have been 6.

Caught all of them on my new Stix rod!! He is putting a cool FWE sticker on there now also!

Comment

Good report Jeremy.......I guess I should have gotten out of bed and run down there so you would have a net man!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I could just imagine the day if 2 of us had fished!!

Comment

Nice going Jeremy.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks. If everything wasn't blocked up here at work I would put it up.

Comment

Tough losing them at the boat like that but at least you got on em....good job
              sigpic

Comment

Nice job.Bummer on the ones that got away.Congrats
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the interesting report..... don't feel alone on loosing fish !!
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Good Post J-Man, Yes Sir done that my self. I keep that net close by me now! Shame on Chip for not being there to help you...

wd

Comment

WTG stick and move Jeremy!!
                      Captain Glenn Stevens
                      Coastal Guide Service
                      www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Working...
                      X