Motorized Hobie Pro Angler Reduced $2950

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorized Hobie Pro Angler Reduced $2950

Motorized Hobie Mirage Pro Angler (2010). One of the world's lightest, most efficient, feature-filled boats on the market today. A revolutionary design breakthrough with extraordinary stability and has everything you need to maximize your angling experience without sacrificing comfort, functionality or storage capabilities. The Sand colored Pro Angler comes loaded with features. With a capacity of over 600 lbs. Protected horizontal storage for up to six rods and two additional vertical rod holders. Space for 13 Plano tackle boxes, three in-hull storage compartments, plus an additional large on-deck storage area. You get a fully adjustable, breathable Cool Ride seat, a work area/cutting board and replaceable mounting boards on each side to attach your fish finder, GPS, lights, or downriggers. The Pro Angler is powered by the Hobie Mirage Drive and a 55lb thrust Minnkota, which allows you to enjoy fishing without the noise and expense of a gas engine. It comes with Hobie Mirage Drive with Turbo Fins and a retractable rudder system, 2 vertical rod holders, 6 horizontal rod holders, large front hatch with removable liner, work area/cutting board, 2 anchor trolleys, Mirage Drive case, 4 position rod holders mounted on the back of the seat, Egal Fish locator, 2 Scottie rail mounts, heavy-duty rod holder, and a 55lb thrust Minnkota professionally mounted (similar to the $999.00 bass yak system at http://www.bassyaks.com/about17.html ), (can be removed in minutes and no holes exposed) used only 2 times. IF INTRESTED CALL 713-962-3781, I AM SELDOM ABLE TO CHECK MY E-MAIL $3450. Price reduced- $2950
    Attached Files

Geez, what a rig-now that's the way to yak-none of that paddlin crud.

Does it come with a Flat-Screen 60" TV with satellite? Sounds like that can be added at least!

That would be great in the canal lights.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

What does bad boy weigh ? How do you transport it and launch it ?
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Heck all you need with that rig is a 24 foot bay boat so you can get out to the good spots...

Comment

Welcome to Fish West end..
          NoBama

Comment

Working...
          X