Fall is in the air!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall is in the air!

Hit E Matty with Neil and Rick Monday. Got to the boat ramp at 5:15am and were greeted with NE winds 20 gusting to 30 and temps in the upper 50s. Rick already had the boat in the water ready to go. We jumped in and put on the waders for the first time this year and made a short brisk run.
    At the first spot well before grey light and threw tops with no takers until the sun peeked out. I finally caught 2 small trout and 1 undersize red, but that was it.
    We then proceeded to run all over the bay and catch a few here and a few there, but the bite was tough. We arrived back at the ramp a little after dark with 13 trout 16 - 21, 1 7lb red and 1 nice 20" + flatty.
    It was a beautiful day out there other than the wind and Fall is coming quick!
    Hopefully Neil will post up some better pics.

sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

very nice Chip!!! it sure does feel good out!!! nice catch
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Wow I am glad yall found some fish.

Comment

Nice Job guys!!
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Very good Padnuh!

Comment

Good show
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Here are a few Pics, I enjoyed watching the sunrise and the sunset with ya'll. Nothing like friends that have the same addiction of~~~~~~~~~Just One More Cast!!!!!!!

Thanks again Sneekypete,
              Attached Files

Comment

gj chip
                "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
                  Here are a few Pics, I enjoyed watching the sunrise and the sunset with ya'll. Nothing like friends that have the same addiction of~~~~~~~~~Just One More Cast!!!!!!!

Thanks again Sneekypete,
                  Ditto on all counts........Thanks Rick!
                  Thanks for posting up the pics Neil.
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good job Rick,Chip and Neil on grinding it's making my arm hurt and i'm getting wading fever.
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Always fun in E matty good trip guys,now i got my spot back on the boat. lol
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Very nice guys. Rick, it was good to see you at SRC. Now I have a reason to take you fishing
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice job guys, especially under those weather conditions.

Comment

Ricks fun to fish with for sure nice trip fellas
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X