Headed to Chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed to Chocolate

Just got the call, Corndogs ready to hit the water and try to get some limits of reds and take a look around with the lights tonight. I will have a report when we get in its time for the old ugly Mudha to stick some
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Good luck to! Leave some for me!

Comment

Good luck fellas
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

good luck

Comment

nail em!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Save some for saturday!lol....good luck Deano &Ray.
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              Just got the call, Corndogs ready to hit the water and try to get some limits of reds and take a look around with the lights tonight. I will have a report when we get in its time for the old ugly Mudha to stick some
              Well did you catch anything?

Comment

good luck
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

The Ugly mudda is now rigged up with light for gigging . thank lurfisher or the lights. We fishe chocolate bay will limited results we had tons of bait but nothing being chased . We had one keeper Red!! 6 small trout and lure stuck a 20 " Flattie.

After sunset we fired up the lights and could not find the clear water with the tides being high it limited the area we could scout. We had a great time with the new light set up. We did see around 800 trillion mullet jumping out of the grass and tons of scrimps. Makes you realize why the redfish and other gamefish are up there.

The weather was awesome could not have been better! But hey we have been killing em lately so a slow day was still worth the trip. This weekend is going to be absolutely awesome with the weather. Who cares if you catch any fish enjoy the weather it wont last long.

Any one who loves to fish better have their arse on the water by this weekend. Tight lines and heavy stringer to all!!!
                  Good luck to all!
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Good report gonna have to put them waders on boys!! Mikey 01 smoked em yesterday
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yepp one 20 inche flatty,and Mickey needs to post some reports and pics or its all bs .LOL.
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        Good report gonna have to put them waders on boys!! Mikey 01 smoked em yesterday
                        That would require some effort of which I have little of lately!! Resting up for Deer Season!!! Besides the water is "Icky" in chocolate bay!!! LOL
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X