Windy Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windy Reds

Headed out to the bayou sunday with reds on the brain and found some.
    Pearl white gulp swimming mullet slowwww on bottom got tha job done.
    Ran into some guys fixing up there cabin that invited me over for a break to stretch my legs and a beer. (sandy, mike, and monte) much obliged. ill for sure look for u guys eveytime im out there now. this is my first post so go slow popping my cherry.

Last edited by WestEndAngler; February 17, 2009, 10:05 AM.
    "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Welcome! Nice job on the reds. Those gulp swimming mullets always seem to do the trick on them.

M.M.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

pics
      Attached Files
      "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Welcome Aaron. You're gonna really like this place, there's a lot of really good info to be had. Good meeting you yesterday. Nice reds.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Nice report. My dad swears by those gulp swimming mullets for reds haha

Comment

Yep, good to meet you man.

Welcome to the Blockade Runners fleet. As acting Flag Officer under the auspices of Admiral Glen Mueck, I hereby state that you and your vessel are commissioned as Privateers in the Confederate Navy. You are commissioned to use your shallow draught vessel to run the Yankee blockade and supply the base of operations with potable beverages and victuals, whether fin or fowl.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

.. Back away from the Lonestar.

Comment

Man, I'm not drinkin'. It's a school night. Just enjoying my pretend rank. By the way, you can't be a Rear Admiral. That rank didn't exist in the CSN, even if it would fit you well.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  Man, I'm not drinkin'. It's a school night. Just enjoying my pretend rank. By the way, you can't be a Rear Admiral. That rank didn't exist in the CSN, even if it would fit you well.
                  YOU would fit that rank better than anyone else.........seeing how you have more than the average sailor.

Comment

My butt is built for command

Comment

Nice report and Welcome aboard.
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good job Aaron. That was a nice mess of red's, but really, isn't that one sweet blue yak in the background of that picture?

Sandy...so you and Mike like to do a little roll playing while your down at "The Camp" do you?
                        Don't be a Nancy!
                        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Welcome, thanks for the post!

Comment

don't mind the peanut gallery
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

You guys are something else.
                              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
                              X