New MirroLure Plastics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MirroLure Plastics.

I saw these for the first time last night as I got to work at Academy. Any news on them yet?
    Needless to say, I stocked up on what little they had. I like the way they look and feel. Softer somewhat.

Thanks for the info. I won’t be able to get on the water any time soon, so let me know how they work out.

Comment

Man oh man, those lure companies sure know how to catch fishermen! lol
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

Those look great! I have always been a fan of mirror lures. I will be picking some up, if you didnt buy them out

Comment

Which Academy will you be visiting? Just in case it's local to me, I can beat you over there. LOL
          Like I was saying, they only have a few, but at least it's some of the popular colors.
          Let me know what you find

Comment

Cool, will do bro!

Comment

I saw these yesterday at Academy in Webster, They look nice but I have wayyy to many plastics, and I am partial to sand eels and devil eyes. But they looked pretty nice and maybe worth trying out if you need some more soft plastics.
              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I have been playing with them for the past few days. I will say this they are pretty durable. I like that plum/char and the motor oil.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                  I have been playing with them for the past few days. I will say this they are pretty durable. I like that plum/char and the motor oil.

AQUA PIMP
                  The plum/char looks great. Listen to Aqua!

Comment

Working...
                  X