Kayaking it out... 9.10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayaking it out... 9.10

So first time fishing since i've passed the exam.. spent saturday building a new rod holder for it so now it has five slots!! 2 rods, net, boga, and whatever else i want.

anyways.. hit up the water at 7 and left at 11 to make it home to watch the texans get stomped... Caught a 22" red and a 19" flounder on gulp new penny on 1/4oz jighead... water was ripping out with low tide and you can see the line btw clean and dirty water.. all fish caught +-1ft of that.. caught a bunch of chip flounders as well around 10-12".. they were agressive.. nailing and swallowing the lure whole.. i think one didnt make it.. i guess the males are on the move which means the females shouldnt be far behind!

On another note i bought a "Dry Case" for my iphone.. the thing is awesome!! a lil expensive but well worth it considering how much i paid for my phone.. i was listening to my itunes, talking on the phone, checking emails, taking pics and video without worrying about it getting wet. keeps it AIRTIGHT!!
    Attached Files

I can't wait until I get me a kayak. Nice fish

Comment

Great report....Thanks!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nicely done....thanks for the report !! The happy chunk in the first picture is too cute !!
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
          Nicely done....thanks for the report !! The happy chunk in the first picture is too cute !!

no doubt future little yaker...nice report.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
          X