Saturday 10/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 10/9

Me, my brother and a buddy took the Robalo thru the pass-headed to GA 350-tried a few drifts and dink snapper, moved further south, more dinks, finally anchored at 424 and limited on snaps 8-12#s, one 9# mangrove, several vermilions and also got swarmed by turtles. They kept going after our baits.

Seas were perfect, water was good and no idiots trying to broadside me like 2 trips ago. Lotta boats out there. Saw 1 ling hooked. No kings.

Took 1.5 hours to get in.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

very nice, wish we could've joined yall out there but sounds like we miss you by a couple hours

Comment

Your trip sounds/was better!! We came in at 5:30 into Main Canal-was a long day and am sore. Did Scott make it out? I didn't see him out there.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

we may have to report you for the sea turtles, haha.

glad that y'all got out, we will go together soon

Comment

yea i went out, but i only made it to 301 and 252, should have just gone to the spot

had one good hookup and lost it but everything else was undersize

Comment

Should have fished the tourney!!

Comment

NIce snapper fishing J!
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Great day Jerry...would love to see a pic of that mangrove...heck of a big one...
                sigpic

Comment

Great report Jerry.....Sounds like fun was had by all!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                  X