Sabine Pass Jetty 10-10-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabine Pass Jetty 10-10-10

Headed out to Sabine Pass Jetty didn't stop, headed out to the short rigs didn't stop, headed out to Basco reef and fish it. Clean water and a lot's of fish, caught quite a few bull reds and 2 in the 20" to 25", caught 3 red snappers couldn't find the four one, there was a lot that was 12" to 14", and 3 gulf trout, 1 shark.
    Was a nice day on the water, good all around trip.
    Attached Files

Nice catching trip,congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Not bad at all. Nice pics also.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Great report.....Thanks!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

There's coyote.

Haven't seen you post in a while. Thanks for posting the report and pics.

Comment

I been working a lot here lately...
            Hope to go out sunday
            Last edited by Guest; October 16, 2010, 08:59 PM. Reason: left out when uoing next.....

Comment

Thanks for the report !! Nice going !!
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
              X