Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer Huntin' Leases???

Anybody need some hunters???

You wouldn't want on mine-the landowner is an old college buddy and it's his family land-he "closed" it two weekends in a row. He also was po'd that we didn't do work weekend when Ike was hitting us and is freaking nutz. I showed on a "closed" weekend-of course no notice until I got there on Friday afternoon before X-mas and only after dinner (our steaks) he says-"you all have to leave at noon tomorrow because i have a date and won't be here and no one's allowed when I'm not here". Pure bullchips. He got paid back-date cancelled-I left Friday right after dinner and didn't say a word to him-just loaded and left. Too cheap of a "lease" to tell him Fork Off-$500/year and we've shot a 140+ B&C. (Nacogdouchebag County-his family tree don't fork much). If I hear of sumthin, will advise.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I hear that you can find some pretty good deals on Craig's list.
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

dont fork much? hmmm...

is this this the along the same lines as that Valentine day "pron" was explained earlier?

Comment

I fork all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
            I hear that you can find some pretty good deals on Craig's list.

Comment

Yep-he always has a crushed pack of Marlboros-you know why. Nuttin like East Tx. Fired my first field landman in Newton County-he couldn't figure out who to lease-paw knocked up step-daughter after divorcing her Ma and Uncles blew him away. "Lease em all and you're fired" was my answer.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                Yep-he always has a crushed pack of Marlboros-you know why. Nuttin like East Tx. Fired my first field landman in Newton County-he couldn't figure out who to lease-paw knocked up step-daughter after divorcing her Ma and Uncles blew him away. "Lease em all and you're fired" was my answer.
                sounds like home! hahahaha
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                X