Texans and Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans and Chiefs

I am gonna go out on a limb here, I say Schaub and Owen Daniels go off and we win by 10!! Slaton is gonna have a big day IF he can hold on to the ball go TEXANS!!
    Last edited by dbarham; October 14, 2010, 09:59 PM.
    MANVEL MOB

I'm still a fan but they better pull it together or else.....GO TEXANS!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I am losing faith in the coaching staff.

Comment

The Texans need to show us fans what they are made of this week. This is a make or break game IMO. Also, Go MinnowSoda!!!

Comment

Go Texans. Stop this up and down cycle. Ya'll reminding me of the Oilers.

Comment

Every week you put this bs up here Texans and ?, dude come on its getting to be like ,O nevermind!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I hope your wrong cause I just dropped Owen off my fantasy and I was considering benching Schaub for Big Ben.........although I hope they get a win. I was at last weeks game and it was the worst one yet.

Comment

Go Texans and Vikings
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

whew what a game!! Demeco ryans out for season on an already beat up young D this will hurt
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    whew what a game!! Demeco ryans out for season on an already beat up young D this will hurt
                    His replacement did pretty well, actually. I hear you though, he is a big loss. I'll take 4-2 over 1-4 like the other Texas team any day of the week!

Comment

I hope their's a brain trust in the backroom continually thinking how to score 40 points a game.

Comment

Working...
                      X