Diversionary 10-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diversionary 10-16

Took a trip out today with the kids we fished all along the diversionary and wound up with a pretty decent day. We caught fish all day just not a lot of keepers. My 9 year old caught 2 flounder, 1 red and quite a few specs-- all on pearl gulp shrimp -- all just under legal. He asked me if it still counts for the slam and I told him sure thing!! The 5 year old caught 2 rats and a hard head which made him just as happy as if he would have caught a whale. I managed 3 keeper specs on a clown spook 15" 16" and 21". Lost one other decent one when she pulled the front hook off my plug. Here's a few pics...
    Attached Files
    Shut up and FISH!!

Mike let's put them on some fish tomorrow. Great report &pic's!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Great report & Pics.....Love to see that smile on their faces....Nuttin better!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

great report and the pic are priceless.

Comment

Kids don't care what they catch, main thing is having fun & keeping them interested. But it is good to mstart them out on arties...WTG!!!

Comment

Great day with the boys !! Thanks for sharing . They will remmeber that day . Fishing with your sons is special .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
            X