10/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/16

made it out to the 350s from SLP (30 miles offshore) in our 17ft montauk with 90hp. caught lots of undersized snapper but we managed one nice keeper. got an added bonus of a ling and a triggerfish. it was a lot of fun taking the little boat out that far
    Attached Files

nice report!

Comment

Sweet! Very nice!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Ain't no problem
        cuz it's a WHALER !!!! LOL
        Captain Glenn Stevens
        Coastal Guide Service
        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

I've been in that whaler in some choppy water. That thing is a tank.

Comment

Nice going Robert. I was outta town, so was wondering if yall went.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice trip,congrats
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by txwhaler 22 View Post
                Ain't no problem
                cuz it's a WHALER !!!! LOL

gotta love em

Alex, when are you coming back from Lubbock to do some fishing?

Comment

Alex doesn't fish, he uses dynamite or C4 and just nets em. His beancounting studies aid in his fishcounting, but he gets confused on whether he should use LIFO or FIFO when culling his stringer.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Pic

Gotta love that picture. "Let's make room for more fish, DRINK MORE LITE". Wish I had that problem Sunday......... Went out 38 miles in my friends boat and fished for 10 minutes. Then we noticed the bilge kept on coming on....... Come to find out his right trim tab was the problem........
                    Fishwhisperer

Comment

Working...
                    X