Monday East Matty Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday East Matty Report

Me and a buddy watched the sunrise and sunset fishing East Matagorda.
    We put in in Sargeant and started on the south shoreline fishing some coves and drains. Had 5 nice reds and 8 trout in the box before 10:00. I threw a pink skitterwalk and TTF plum/char paddletails. We hopped around and ended up fishing some reefs on the north shoreline, after tired set in we chased some birds. After the day was done I lost count of fish caught, we kept a few more and released most for another day.

Oh, BTW, if you get water on the electrical outlet at the cleaning table, anything you touch including the fish will shock you, its not grounded properly. We cleaned the rest of the fish on the igloo

It was a perfect day on the water, I love this time of the year
    Attached Files

Nice fellas

Comment

Looks like that new shoulder is broke in reel good Neil.Nice report and pic's!Did getting the shoulder fixed help ease the pain in the the arm as well?
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Never had any arm pain, shoulder is not completely pain free, but, it is pain free in the area he fixed. I would do it again tmrw

Comment

very nice neil.
          michelle

Comment

Nice job Neil!

Comment

wtg!
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Got to love Sunrise to Sunset trips this time of year. Sounds like a fun trip.

Comment

Way to go Neil!!!! It was an awesome day Monday.
                  http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Nice trip ,looks like Sneeky showed you around.
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Excellent !! Thanks for making me jealous , er, the report !! Watch that wet outlet or you may end up on "1,000 WAYS TO DIE " TV show .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Awesome pics. Wish I had been there! Great job to get on them Neil. Glad you are healing up. Swung a club yet?
                          If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Comment

Great report and I thought that drain was my honey hole. I gave up on electric knifes long ago after being shocked a few times

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                              Nice trip ,looks like Sneeky showed you around.
                              Yes Sir

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
                              Great report and I thought that drain was my honey hole. I gave up on electric knifes long ago after being shocked a few times
                              Wasn't using an electric knife, Shaun was cleaning fish with a good ol filet knife and I was washing the igloo off and sprayed the outlet, the whole table and anything on it would bite you

Comment

Working...
                              X