MRI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRI

Doctor want's to do a MRI on my shoulder and has reccommeded a place in Texas City that will do it for 350.00.Two questions is that a decent price and when a mri is done is it the whole body or a targeted area?
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Usually its a targeted area... You still have to get onto the table and be put into the machine lol
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

$350 isn't terrible but you may get a better quote if you call around. I'm assuming this is without insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        Usually its a targeted area... You still have to get onto the table and be put into the machine lol
        The last machine i got stuck in we did about 2500.00 worth of damage to it!

Comment

Chris, I spoke to my good girlfriend she is a tech and said that there are places around town and affiliated with the hospitals around Houston that can give you a quote... I'd call around find a quality imaging location in your area and ask... Memorial Hermann, Methodist etc. check for imaging locations.

Comment

Dr. Provenzano has an MRI machine in his office

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              Chris, I spoke to my good girlfriend she is a tech and said that there are places around town and affiliated with the hospitals around Houston that can give you a quote... I'd call around find a quality imaging location in your area and ask... Memorial Hermann, Methodist etc. check for imaging locations.

Hey Coe can we meet some of your bad girlfriends!lol Thanks Coe i do have some insurance but it's a joke i guess but the 350.00 quote was cash price.I will shop around.The doc put me on some med's.I guess all the baseball,basketball,football and running screw guns killed the shoulder.I ain't gonna stop fishin!

Comment

My last MRI was $750.00 for the back......Not too sure on the shoulder.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

victory lakes billed my shoulder mri to blue cross for 2398.00. not sure what they'll end up payin just to let you know.....

michelle

Comment

My daughter had one on her lower back in Baton Rouge and it was $500.$350 doesnt sound bad
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Come Over Reeltime ,Corndog has been making some new stuff and he has it down i think he can mri you!
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                        Come Over Reeltime ,Corndog has been making some new stuff and he has it down i think he can mri you!

DON'T LET CORNDOG DO IT Chris.... He is doing RIM's those are different....and they hurt alot!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
                          DON'T LET CORNDOG DO IT Chris.... He is doing RIM's those are different....and they hurt alot!!!!!!!!!
                          Corndog really is doing a better job SP since you had yours hes got it down now ,
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Wait til they mess up and ya gotta get it redone again and charged again! I think the $350 may be your deductible? Mona's had about 6 or 8 of em and paid anywhere from $350-500-just depened on where she was at with deductible.

Sounds like Coe has all the info and can get ya a good answer. I think mine was $500-but I have fairly crummy insurance coverage. I think true cost is like Michelle said or more-thousands. Good luck on this. I hope you aren't clostrophobic and like loud thumping noises.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Dont worry about any of it now.

When Comrade Obama's (your Dictator) Health Plan goes into effect, you won't have to pay a dime!

Comment

Working...
                              X