Chocolate Tournament Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Tournament Tomorrow

Hope we see a strong showing from the FWE crew. Should be a decent day if you can hide from the wind. Good luck to all and remember you can register in the morning before start and you do NOT have to launch at Lutes. But we do require you buy me a beer in the evening .

Mostly cloudy in the morning...then partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Southeast winds 10 to 20 mph

Cody

The rules on the Lutes Marina website say we have to check in the morning of the tourney which is big time incovenient for me since I will launch out of Sea Isle. Are you sure we don't have to check in at Lutes first? I guess I will call them to be sure. I would definitely like to participate.
    If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Comment

Whatever is written on the rules is what will be enforced I'm sure... I am not going to be fishing the tournament but if I start feeling better I'll drive the boat down there for the day and fish for some flounder to donate.

So if your on the water tomorrow put a flounder in the livewell and bring it to Lutes!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Will do. Thanks for the heads up. If I am fishing anyway, I will surely donate any flatty.
        If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Comment

You are required to check in but not required to launch there.

Coe hope you can make it by as well.

Comment

Do y'all have a ramp or just the sling & crane? If I remember there is a ramp but I have never launched there.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

We do have a lift and a ramp. The ramp is steep for some but it is hard to build a ramp that appeals to all. I launch a 24' VIP off of it just fine. Got a buddy with an Ultracat and the dropoff will swamp his due to lack of floatation in back.just depends on the boat.

But on another note...we do have gas on the water and all the supplies you need. So if you dont launch at Lutes do come by and say hi.

Comment

Originally posted by cwheed View Post
                Hope we see a strong showing from the FWE crew. Should be a decent day if you can hide from the wind. Good luck to all and remember you can register in the morning before start and you do NOT have to launch at Lutes. But we do require you buy me a beer in the evening .

Mostly cloudy in the morning...then partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Southeast winds 10 to 20 mph

Cody
                hmm i wished to saw the tournament....hope it was enjoyable

Comment

Working...
                X